Some men feel like they’re too manly for vitamin supplements. They think that they are strong without them and that taking a supplement somehow makes them weak, however many vitamins can do just the opposite! Vitamins and minerals from nature can provide everything from natural cures for constipation to anti-fungal remedies for those nasty things that men like to pick up in locker rooms. They provide natural ways to detox the body and help with building muscle mass as well. There are so many ways that men can benefit from the power of vitamin supplements; and vitamin C is one of the very best, and it isn’t just for fighting colds! Natural remedies are used for everything from migraine supplements to hair and beauty applications such as battling dry skin symptoms. So boys, don’t think you’re immune to the allure of being healthier and more energetic, you can benefit equally from the power of vitamins, and vitamin C in particular has a lot to offer the burlier sex! Check out our list of 10 benefits of vitamin C supplements for men!
1. Fried Food Fan? It’s been theorized that vitamin C may help reduce cholesterol levels, and while that’s no green light to eat deep fried batter, it’s certainly a consideration for men who have a thing for carnival food.
2. Work out faster and longer: It’s thought that vitamin C supplements can help the body be more efficient so whether you’re pumping iron or preparing for a marathon or simply wanting to feel a little more energized each day, vitamin C might be a good incorporation.
3. Pollutant pulverizer: Vitamin C antioxidant properties can benefit both men and women of course, but for the men who occasionally enjoy a cigar or two or work in a polluted environment, having enough vitamin C can be essential.
4. Feeling Fat? One of the most visible benefits of vitamin C is that it helps the process of converting fat to energy along. This means a leaner and more vibrant you when combined with a healthy lifestyle.
5. Testosterone? An extremely male specific entry on the list of benefits of vitamin C supplements for men, this essential is important to the maintenance of healthy levels of man juice!
6. Heart Disease: Vitamin C has been thought to play a role in the prevention of heart disease.
7. Kidney Stones: While both men and women get them, men seem to be particularly susceptible to these urethra blocking beasties. Benefits of vitamin C may include relief from these painful penile problems.
8. Tendons and Ligaments: When was the last time you heard a woman worrying about her tendons? For men, keeping these connectors healthy can be a big deal, primarily for those involved in physical labor on the daily.
9. Injury prevention: The ratio of boo boos between men and women is hardly equal, but one of the benefits of vitamin C is injury prevention meaning that with proper levels you can keep your body in top condition.
10. Gallstone prevention: Having adequate levels of vitamin C has been linked to preventing gallstones.