While overgrowth of candida albicans symptoms can affect many body parts and processes, it seems particularly fond of the digestive tract, wreaking havoc on the intestines and creating unpleasant and potentially dangerous digestive symptoms. Many of these are common, and so linking them to candida can be non-obvious. If you are having unusual or recurring gastrointestinal ails, consider whether or not they may be symptoms of candida overgrowth, which is remedied with dietary and lifestyle changes over sometimes lengthy period of time. In order to eliminate digestive symptoms of this vicious fungus in intestines naturally and stay candida-free long term, it takes approximately one month of strict natural healing treatment program for each year of having candida overgrowth in your system (most adults have candida overgrowth since their childhood or teenage years). Check out this list of 10 digestive symptoms of candida overgrowth in intestines to see if an abundance of this yeasty commoner might be to blame for your tummy troubles!
1. Candida Constipates: While signs and symptoms of constipation can be telltale of many conditions, it's also extremely common in candida overgrowth sufferers. This inability to go may be a sign that you have too much un-fun fungus residing in your G.I. tract.
2. Annoying Acid: GERD, or acid reflux, is considered by some to be a painful effect of too much candida in abdominal organs.
3. Bothersome Bloating: stomach bloating and pain are often associated with indigestion and over indulgence, but it might be caused by an overabundance of something other than food – candida in intestines!
4. Craving Candida: Your surplus of fungus gets hungry too, and it loves sugary sweets. Craving these like a third trimester pregnant woman can be an indicator that you are feeding someone's cravings that aren't your own!
5. Irritating Itching: Men aren't the only ones that scratch their butts, and if you're finding your exit point itchy, it might be because of some unauthorized access by a common and prolific yeast.
6. Frequent Flatulence: Unless lettuce and cabbage are a staple of your diet, you're likely to be in tune with how many toots per day are in your usual quota. Excessive amounts of music from your butt flute could be an indication that you have an illicit orchestra in your small intestine.
7. Budda Beer Belly: Unless you are a frequent consumer of pale ale, a beer belly is likely an unusual physical characteristic. Having one of these without being overweight or regularly sinking the suds can be one of the digestive symptoms of candida overgrowth in intestines.
8. Diarrhea Dilemma: Nobody likes spending more time than they have to with the throne in the bathroom, however candida sufferers often find this fecal fallout a common occurrence.
9. High Tris: High cholesterol and high triglycerides can be symptoms of candida overgrowth in intestines, although should be closely evaluated and monitored by a health care professional. The good news is that this buttery condition is often managed with diet, which can benefit an overgrowth of candida as well.
10. Below normal blood sugar: A reduction in blood sugar levels is thought by some to be attributable to candida overgrowth. However, this is a serious condition and requires medical intervention for proper treatment.
Many digestive symptoms of candida overgrowth can mimic other conditions or vice versa, as in the case of symptoms of gluten sensitivity or celiac disease for instance. This is why if you are exhibiting any of the aforementioned symptoms and they are unusual or debilitating, that you seek medical care as soon as possible. Changes in diet to a low-carb, moderate protein and fat, sugar and gluten free unprocessed foods, are a “must” for symptom management and essential for balancing candida levels to normal. Making good dietary choices and changes to whole and natural foods, as well as taking vitamin supplements along with it, will surely help relieve many of your digestive symptoms of candida overgrowth and bring the amount of yeasty renegades you are harboring in your intestines in check.
Leave a Reply