Dry skin is a very common problem. At least a third of the people wandering around the United States right now are feeling a little dry and itchy. This happens for many reasons including wintertime dryness and too hot showers. Finding the best body lotion for dry skin has never been easier considering how many people are plagued with this common condition. If you have dry skin problems, you will want to check out this list of the top 10 best body lotion for dry skin choices that are all natural:
1. Genes Vitamin E Cream: Don’t let the simple tub fool you, this powerful cream is all natural and safe for sensitive skinners and contains a collagen complex.
2. CJ’s BUTTer: Well, you can guess by the name that it’s super on your butt, but you can slather CJ’s essential oil moisturizer anywhere you like.
3. Nature’s Gate Papaya Moisturizing Lotion: It’s sometimes hard to find an all natural product that also smells heavenly, and this papaya product does, making it a competitor for the top spot on our list of best moisturizers for dry skin.
4. Alba Bontanica Very Emollient: This emollient rich product contains an SPF making this best body lotion for dry skin sun safe too!
5. J.R. Watkins Apothecary Hand and Body Lotion: This natural as it comes product will first wow you with its vintage packaging, and reel you in with its lemon cream scent.
6. Dr. Bronners Organic Hand and Body: An organic, all natural product that will leave your skin soft and supple. If you’re looking for the best body lotion for dry skin that touts organic manufacture, look no further!
7. JASON Aloe Vera hand and Body: Aloe Vera soothes away dryness and itchiness in this all natural offering from JASON. Better yet, head to your local grocery store and buy a real Aloe Vera. Its unprocessed slimy texture will do wonders for your skin!
8. Surgeon’s Skin Secret All Natural Moisturizer: Looking for the best lotions for dry skin but don’t want to spend a small fortune? Pick up a tub of this natural wonder for under 7 bucks.
9. Extra virgin coconut oil: You think coconut oil is only good for cooking? Think again! Consisting of nearly 50% of lauric acid, medium–chain saturated fatty acids, which are present in mother’s milk, this yummy greasy wonder has numerous health protecting benefits. Easily absorbed through the skin, this all natural moisturizer can also be used for sun shield protection! Avoid buying bleached, deodorized, refined, or hydrogenated oil as only the extra virgin unrefined kind will have the health benefits you seek. Brands such as Nutiva, Garden of Life, Herbs of Light, Mountain Rose Herbs, and Omega Nutrition are all safe choices.
10. Olive oil: Got left over oil from your healthy salad? Spread it on your skin! Olive oil may not have as sweet of a scent as the organic coconut oil, but it is rich in oleic acid and vitamin E, and has been used since the ancient times as the best skin care product that provides all natural relief for dryness that will work on dry skin on legs all the way up to scaly patches on the face.