When most people think of a yeast infection, they think of effects occurring only south of the border, however systemic yeast infection symptoms, those resulting from the spread of candida albicans throughout the body via the blood, affect a whole lot more than lady parts. For people wondering “is candid real?” systemic yeast infection symptoms and signs often uncomfortably provide the answer. There are some neurological symptoms and signs associated with this condition, however many of them can simply be shrugged off as normal, everyday occurrences. If you’re experiencing any of the 7 neurological signs of systemic yeast infection symptoms, you may want to take notice!
1. Headaches: Headaches are highly associated with candida symptoms in women and even the debated Herxheimer reaction candida die off symptoms, which are commonly linked to candida cleanse side effects. Chronic yeast infections are also reported to be one of the related causes of migraine headaches.
2. Depression: Depression, which is normally attributed to emotional stress or chemical imbalances, is thought to also be linked to chronic systemic yeast infection symptoms and signs.
3. Irritability: Everybody gets irritated, but for some people, a spread out yeastie may be causing your road rage and aggression. Women especially should be aware of this one of the neurological systemic candida symptoms.
4. OCD: People who have OCD may be surprised to learn that their behaviors might possibly be attributable to a chronic systemic yeast infection.
5. ADHD/ADD: The true sources of these overactive neurological disorders are often unknown, however it’s thought that they could be related to the spreading of a yeast infection.
6. Poor Memory, Foggy brain and Confusion: People who lead busy lives often find they forget everything and can have a hard time focusing, however an overly active lifestyle may not be to blame!
7. Dizziness/ Numbness: These physical symptoms are nothing to ignore and can be a sigh of a chronic systemic yeast infection, or other conditions and should be promptly evaluated by your doctor.
If you are experiencing any of the neurological symptoms of a systemic yeast infection, seek medical assistance before considering natural healing methods (which are safer long-term). Depending on your medical history, you may need medical treatment in order to eradicate the prolific candida. While natural healing offers the most effective solution for your overall long term well-being (since our body is able to heal itself), those wondering how to kill candida fast (although you can never really kill it but rather reduce it back to its original safe size) will not find answers to systemic yeast infections in alternative medicine which work rapidly to balance natural, healthy candida levels, because natural treatments often take a long time. Systemic yeast infections are serious, and may require prompt medical treatment as quickly as possible.