Your body can't send you a text message that it's experiencing an overgrowth of candida, and there are no medical tests to diagnose you; but, that doesn't mean that it might not be time for a natural detox diet. A healthy detox diet is associated with many things and conditions. For instance, an alcohol detox diet used in people with alcoholism, or a weight loss detox diet which is used by people who are trying to lose a large or some amount of weight in a small period of time. A healthy natural detox diet however, makes dietary changes that can stop the spread of candida and remove toxins in the body which will contribute to better overall health and symptom reduction (however this is not useful in the case of systemic yeast infection symptoms, which is a serious and life threatening condition). Check out this list of 10 body signs that you might be experiencing that signal a need for a natural detox diet that you may be ignoring!
1. The Nose Knows: According to Dr. Oz, chronic sinus infections or other nasal nuisances can be a sign that you need to change your diet to include healthy hypoallergenic and anti-inflammatory foods!
2. Bloat & Burp: These non-serious but often uncomfortable gastrointesional signs can be a clue that your body is trying to send you a message in a bottle!
3. Constipation: Constipation is very common, especially in those with gluten sensitivity or candida overgrowth, but if it persists and your diet isn't chock full of colon clogging foods, you may be missing this hidden clue.
4. Diarrhea: Frequent diarrhea and loose stools are common, but can be a sign of underlying illness if recurrent. You should have this symptom evaluated by a health care provider if persistent but note that conditions such as celiac disease, which is responsible for many IBS and diarrhea digestive signs, may be difficult to diagnose so numerous tests may be required.
5. Fibromyalgia: interestingly enough, Dr. Oz offers that the symptoms of fibromyalgia may be a result of a need to cleanse and detoxify the body.
6. Blisters: Oral blisters can be a result of overgrowths within the body and may be one of the signs that you should clean up your diet blunders.
7. Vaginal Issues: While a female only occurrence, recurrent vaginal symptoms such as itching, burning or discharge can be tell tale signs that a healthy natural detox diet could be in your future. Localized treatments may provide temporary relief but do not address the source of the problem.
8. Rashes & skin Discomfort: A frequent or recurring rash can be a sign that it is time to go on a natural detox diet. In fact, most skin related conditions can be traced back to either personal care products allergies, or food sensitivities.
9. Headaches: Headaches and migraines are side effects of everyday life, however consider them as a potential wake up call to cleanse the system via detox program in some cases.
10. Grumpyness: Irritability, problems sleeping, depression, confusion and the like can all be associated with a candida overgrowth and a potential need to detox.
Leave a Reply